BARBADOS (Naked Departure) — NAKED DEPARTURE RADIO. All shows are located on (Naked Departure Radio) at the locations listed below:
RECENT RADIO SHOWS
- Charlie Spice and Sheri Veronica November 27, 2016 3:26 pm
- Thank God for Slavery November 21, 2016 3:05 pm
- NDR Sundays w/Charlie Spice and Sheri Veronica November 20, 2016 2:44 pm
- Naked Departure Talk Show Sun November 20 2016 November 20, 2016 1:33 pm
- TRUTH November 13, 2016 7:20 pm
- FINANCIAL HITMEN November 13, 2016 7:16 pm
- The Bajan Story November 13, 2016 7:13 pm
- WATER WOES November 13, 2016 7:09 pm
- Children the Truth  November 13, 2016 6:54 pm
- Atonement and Children Issues, Part VIII November 4, 2016 4:56 pm
NB: Because Barbados is a third-world country that does not allow freedom of speech and freedom of information, Naked Departure is the vehicle where Barbadians, for the most part, can air their grievances and blog anonymously. Although Naked Departure asks for truth in reporting, ALL information is iterated and posted as alleged from Barbadian/Bajan/Bloggers. NAKED DEPARTURE IS ALSO PART OF AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION INTO THE CORRUPTION OF THE BARBADOS GOVERNMENT AND THE PEOPLE WHO HOLD TITLES OF NOBILITY.
No Statute of Limitations on the TRUTH. Sexual abuse is self abuse! Being DOCILE is a crime; it’s worse than being called a nigger; it’s an insult to the entire human experience!
BRIDGETOWN: During the time of slavery in Bridgetown, Barbados, it was the custom to torture a slave or slaves if there was a runaway. Most of the times a pregnant woman was chosen. She would be hung and then the unborn child would be ripped from her womb then crushed by the boots of the white man. All this was done in front of the other slaves to cause fear (NOW DOCILITY) and prevent more runaways (NOW LABOURERS). Post Traumatic Slave Disorder is real in Barbados. Naked Departure
Therefore, do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops. email@example.com